Why should I rent from your company?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you’ll ever experience.
- Tired of the big property management companies not returning your calls and emails? We are a professional company and do respond within 24 business hours.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank. Unlike other property management companies, we won’t “prey” on your security deposit money in order to improve our client’s property – we do treat you fairly throughout the process.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- We will return your phone call or email within one business day, unlike some other property management companies.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
How do I apply to rent?
Visit our “Contact US” page and send us your request. We will send you our application guidelines to be sure you qualify, as well as our application form and submit it to us along with the application fee for the home you want. We’ll process it and let you know the results.
Will I sign a lease?
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a minimum 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout our tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we’ll hand you the keys to your home!
What are my obligations as a tenant?
As a tenant in a single family home, you have very similar obligations as a home owner. There are three basic requirements:
Pay Rent on Time
Take Care of the Property
Report any problems or concerns
Will I be responsible for repairs?
In general, no, you will not be responsible for repairs. However, according to Texas Property Code, a tenant is responsible for damages to the property caused by Negligence, Carelessness, Accident or Abuse. This is one reason why we strongly recommend you purchase a renter’s insurance policy. The owner of the property you lease only carries insurance on the structure of the property, which also leaves your personal property exposed in the event of fire or flood. This is another good reason to purchase renter’s insurance.